Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist
We are Morph, a mens' fashion brand specialising in a new fitting system that has the power to revolutionise the menswear industry. We've recently finished launching a very successful Kickstarter (reaching 180% of our target) and are now branching out.
We're looking for a Content Marketing and Social Media intern on part time basis (minimum) for a duration of 3 months with the potential to join the organisation on a more permanent basis afterwards.
As a content specialist, you need to have the ability to be simultaneously creative and analytical. Because your efforts will directly impact the brand's image and growth we are only looking for A players. We want you to breathe social media and content.
This is a golden opportunity for anyone that's passionate about mens' fashion and marketing. On top of that you get to be at the heart of the fashion startup scene in one of the most thriving capitals in the world.
Get hands on experience in Content Marketing:
1. Build a successful Instagram account by using a mixture of inspiring content, research & clever automation
2. Expand our Facebook following (likes & post engagement) by creating engaging content specific for this platform
3. Create engaging copy for Facebook ads such as headlines & descriptions
4. Email content marketing- write monthly newsletters to our customers as well as emails pertaining to special events
5. Write & edit relevant content such as blog posts or articles, which will be sent to relevant media such as Business of Fashion (BoF)
- Good knowledge of social media and email analytics
- Ability to work independently and with self discipline
- Willing to take initiative
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Easy to adapt to new circumstances
- Experience with writing content is a big plus