Buying Administrator (Personalised)
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
If you’re ready for an exciting and rewarding challenge, one where you’ll get to show all your organisational and interpersonal skills, then this could be what you’ve been looking for.
About the team:
You will support the Personalised Buying team on the Home department.
About the role:
* Provide day to day support for a variety of admin tasks, including loading new items to the website and liaising with supplier to launch new items.
* Manage a demanding workload alongside the Merchandise and e-commerce teams
* Load data and maintain accurate product systems.
* Highly organised, you’ll be able to proactively manage a wide range of responsibilities.
* A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships with various departments.
* Self motivated with a desire to learn new skills.
* Appetite to explore new ideas and challenge existing processes
Skills and Qualifications you have
* Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance