Buyer - Ladies Outwear (Maternity Cover)
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the team:
Working with the Design and Merchandising teams you will use your commercial understanding, influential approach and leadership skills to create a commercially successful range.
About the role:
* Create commercially successful ranges and maximise sales.
* Plan the range, taking into account analysis and price architecture.
* Analyse Sales data, acting quickly to identify and introduce changes.
* Effectively manage your team, delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are motivated and focused.
* Impressive experience in a Buying/Assistant Buying role.
* Naturally influential leader.
* A confident and persuasive communicator, you’ll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
* Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges for Next.
* Able to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
Skills and Qualifications you have
Experience as a Buyer/Senior Assistant Buyer
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Bonuses
- First Pick of Sale Stock
- Flexible Shifts... Pick up or Exchange or Offer shifts using your phone
- Online Employee Perks – Hot deals and exclusive offers
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Healthcare Benefits Scheme – For you and your family
- Staff Shops – Bargains all year round