This is a British luxury accessory brand with fabulous products including men's and women's ranges stocked in UK's leading retailers and adored by many a VIP clientele.
This is a Buyer's role based out of a fabulous office in Hertfordshire with very easy access to the train station and major motorways where you will be working on a range of luxury products. This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive, engaging and organised multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Working with a number of stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for liaising with various functions to execute ranging and assortment strategies for your category
* You will also be responsible for the achievement of related Sales, GP, GMROI, budgeting and promotional & marketing objectives
* Reporting into the Head of Buying and assisting in support with the development of ABs & BAAs
* Working across multiple product within ladieswear
* Sourcing from the Far East, Europe and UK
* Working closely with the design and merchandising team to develop and create a compelling range
* Proven track record in fashion or accessories as a Buyer
* Track record sourcing from Europe and the FE including visiting factories
* Strong negotiation, planning & organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication, with accuracy and attention to detail
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of Merchandising and Operations functions
* Experience in managing relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
If you think you can offer all the above we would love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today, or call directly on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.