Brands Account Manager
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
trong>About the team
The Label team works with popular fashion brands such as Whistles, Joules, Superdry, and sportswear names such as Nike & Adidas. As a Brands Account manager, you will have sole accountability to manage a number of brands.
trong>About the role
You will be responsible for,
* Brand Management & Onboarding
* Developing strategy and Product selection to maximise sales and profit
* Trading the range and markdown management
* Managing Product Launch process & general systems management
* Intake Management
* Running the Buying Calendar & team diary
* Ensuring the website is accurate, easy to shop & promotes key ranges
* Deliver Marketing & Print Campaigns in conjunction with marketing manager
* Highly organised, you’ll be able to proactively manage a wide range of responsibilities and prioritise accordingly
* A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* A keen understanding of margin, costs and efficiencies.
* You have strong analytical skills and can interpret key sales and trend data.
* You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and love it when the day passes quickly.
strong>Technical skills/business skills required
* Competent in using Microsoft Excel
* Highly numerate
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance