This award winning infants' clothing brand is looking for a digitally-savvy brand manager to join their hard working and close knit team, based in West London. The brand is dedicated to producing the softest and safest baby essentials - all sustainable and made from natural organic fabrics.
As an all-star brand manager you'd be helping this young and expanding company move into new commercial areas.
* Lead the brand strategy and oversee the development and implementation of brand positioning across all consumer touch points
* Responsible for media strategy and content across social media, influencers & PR plans
* develop marketing campaigns to engage with customer and drive online sales
* Responsible for managing brand partnerships to meet our long and short-term business objectives.
* Drive acquisition, cross-sell & repeat purchase and ultimately drive online lifetime value.
* Sound understanding of DTC channels and retail
* Experience in leading a team
* Solid digital marketing and content experience to deliver e-commerce acquisition and CRM objectives
* Experience managing creative agencies and in-house creative teams
* Competitive salary
* The opportunity to shape the brand's future
* Opportunities for personal growth and learning
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Frequent team socials and activities
* Staff discount
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.