BAREFOOT CHIC is a Fashion Sales and Consultancy Office that specialises in Designer Swim and Resort Wear.
Based in London, the Showroom works with over 300 of the greatest Department Stores, Boutiques and Online stores, as well as with the top Luxury Resorts worldwide.
BAREFOOT CHIC offers a ‘hands on’ and ‘hand holding’ approach to support brands through their growth and expansion and provides clients with a tailored and full-service representation.
Due to organic growth and continued company expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join our growing fashion company.
The role is within a dynamic, exciting fashion company with offices based in Chelsea, London.
Reporting into the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the production and regulation of the finance function, developing and adapting to the changes needed as we continue to grow, including monthly management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets/forecasts and liaising with suppliers around the world.
* Day-to-day management of the finance function
* Effective supervision of the accounts payable function
* Full preparation of the management accounts process including commentary and making recommendations for cost reductions and revenue improvements
* Taking the lead in managing the annual budgeting & monthly accounts to date and forecasting process across the company for review by the CFO
* Preparation of the year-end audit files
* Preparing monthly bank and petty cash reconciliation
* Follow the month-end close process in a timely fashion
* Timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll and tracking annual leave
* Preparing and submitting VAT returns
* Daily Reconciliation of Client Account
* Listing of all balances of Client account's liabilities
* Reconciliation statement
* Bills and notification of Costs
* Recovery of all Costs/Credit Control
* Retention and management of central records
* Resolution of Client Account anomalies
* Client Ledger Entries Payments Administration
* Preparation of daily banking on office & client accounts
* Paying suppliers
* Processing and approving CHAPS/BACS transfers
* Inventory management
Required Qualifications, Qualities & Experience
·3+ years bookkeeper experience
·Experience of Xero is essential, Sage is also preferable
·Accounting qualifications advantageous
This is role is in a business, looking to achieve significant growth through expansion; the person coming into this position will be given the chance to take full ownership of the finance function and build the team as the business develops.