Beauty Therapist - Luxury Brands - London
Currently seeking Beauty Therapists who are looking to expand and branch out into the competitive beauty industry. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of hands on experience and/or a qalification in beauty therapy.
Responsibilities of the Beauty Therapist - Luxury Brands
● Conduct skin analysis and advise clients on skin and body care
● Perform facial massage and treatments
● Manage skincare appointments, maintain client records and handle financial transactions
● Sell and provide advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
Requirements of the Beauty Therapist - Luxury Brands
● Beauty Therapy qualification at Level 2 or 3 preferred
● Minimum 1 year of hands on experience preferred
● Experience in sales will be considered an asset
● Excellent knowledge of the English language
● Communication and customer service skills
● Positive attitude
Elite Associate remains at the forefront of the cosmetics and fashion recruitment. The top candidates will have the opportunity to work with the most prestigious brands, build their contacts in the industry, establish their status and learn the hottest and most recent trends.
Candidates will receive professional training at Elite Academy, where we train not only on product knowledge, but also on the essential selling techniques, customer experience and KPIs. This makes our consultants stand out from the crowded market and cements a solid reputation for anyone who aspires to build their future in the industry.