Audience Data Manager
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for an Audience Data Manager within our Media Solutions team to create a strong and sellable portfolio of audience products from source data.You will own the Audience strategy relating to Advertising and Marketing as well as in keeping with wider business objectives. This will involve being a key stakeholder in DMP decision-making,
On a typical day, you will manage the DMP system, including building and retiring segments, reporting and the relationship with vendor, and be responsible for the identification and delivery of high value 1st party audience segments. You will partner with Data Science, Product and Engineering leadership, and lead the implementation of Farfetch DMP Marketing solution by defining data capture, feeds and audience development roadmap.
- You will work with internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Data Science, Product and Engineering to create and deliver high-value audience segments
- You will own the process for regular segment creation, segment retirement and marketing & advertising products built on the premise of leveraging audience data
- You will enable and establish reporting process that is aligned with brand KPIs
Who you are:
- You are a commercially minded individual with at least a year of experience in Audience buying or selling.
- You are a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude.
- You are familiar with DAM/DMP and ideally DBM/DCM
- You are capable of strong stakeholder and vendor management
- You are analytical and with a commercial approach to data trends
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.