Atelier Coordinator - Couture Fashion
Join this couture brand that has established itself as one among the most luxurious fashion brands across the globe. This fashion powerhouse is now hiring an experienced atelier/ workroom cocoordinator to join their London offices.
This is a workroom cocoordinator role based out of London where you will be coordinating different teams within the studio and working closely with the designer.
* To follow and monitor projects in the workroom, including all the ready-to-wear collections, red carpet, bespoke garments etc.
* To lead the technical development process in the workroom across all projects, by working closely with the design, collection development, workroom, technical and production teams
* To be present at all design handovers and fittings, advising and solving technical issues that arise throughout the development process
* Fit and assess all toile/ samples prior to each fit meeting
* To action pattern cutter/ machinist/ sample cutter/ fit model bookings in line with the critical path and annual department budget, under the guidance of the workroom manager
* To create weekly schedules for pattern cutters and machinists, booking and cancelling freelancers accordingly in a timely manner in reaction to workload
* To oversee workroom administration assistant, ensuring trackers and invoices are completed daily and passed to accounts in good time
* Action all in-house bond testing for new season fabrics, documenting results and swatches ready to hand over to the production department at close of season
* Communicate with UK, and overseas factories, working closely with them to ensure all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained throughout the sampling process
* Attend production fittings and internal meetings, ensuring all history of the collection/ information is handed over clearly and concisely to technical/ production teams
* Experience working in a similar environment within a luxury brand preferred
* To have good knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing methods
* To have an understanding of sizing and fitting
* To have a basic knowledge of grading
* Excel - intermediate or advanced level
* Good at leading a team of pattern cutters, machinists, interns etc.
* Ability to work at a very fast pace and excellent attention to detail
* You must have the right to live and work in the UK
* Salary between £25,000 - £28000
* Company benefits
If you think you can offer all the above we would love to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com today, or call directly on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.