Assistant Store Manager For Fine Watches
A truly amazing opportunity is available for an Assistant Manager to join this exclusive Fine Watches luxury store, based in their exquisite location in central London.
This brand is well known for their exceptional service and collections, stocking all the most prestigious and iconic Fine Watches brand. The brand is originally from Switzerland and stock all most prestigious Fine Watches in the market, they also have their own timeless Fine jewellery collection.
Due to great success and expansion plans, the stores will be expanding.
Ideally coming from a boutique environment you will have great knowledge of Fine Watches and strong background with CRM.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced assistant manager or supervisor.
* Manage and set objectives for the team, reviewing performance against set objectives.
* Provide exemplary customer service and manage the team to ensure this is executed
* Set and communicate retail standards across the store
* Monitoring sales and profit plan whilst delivering action plan to maximise performance
* Review competitor activity and develop strategies to exceed this
The ideal candidate will
* Possess excellent interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills
* Be commercially aware and possess in depth experience of working towards KPIs
* Have the ability to plan, prioritise and cope well under pressure
* Have and extensive client network and book
* Be immaculately presented and representative of the brand
My client offers a competitive salary, generous discount and performance related bonuses.
If you are ready to take the next step in your retail management career, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com