Assistant Store Manager
Aimé is a Fashion and Lifestyle emporium...
Stocking French cult labels Isabel Marant both Etoile and mainline since the store’s beginnings, to the recent additions of Vanessa Seward and iconic shoe designer Michel Vivien.
The selection has widened to Spanish designer Masscob and Italian brands Forte Forte and Faliero Sarti. We also stock fine jewellery and home-ware products alongside in-house collaborations with some of our favourite brands.
The Assistant Store Manager for Aimé will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the running of this store to meet the Company’s targets and in line with the Company policies. They will aim to maximize sales and lead a successful team.
- Working alongside Store Manager to achieve/exceed store targets set in advance by company directors. Use your initiative and drive to identify areas of opportunity.
- Be aware of team targets and feedback the results, offering the appropriate course of action.
- Focus on training of the team so that they have the right tools and knowledge to deliver the business objectives
- Strong relationship with clients within store, helping team members to build relationships with our unique client base and have a history of clienteling in previous roles.
- Communicate with Store Manager on store performance, buying feedback and general store up keep
- Hold monthly 1 to 1 with team members to report on individual performance and again offer support and tools to help them with personal development.
- Provide buying feedback, and communicating on stock performance throughout the season
- Over see stock transfers between our other store location.
- Managing reporting, having a good grasp of Excel and fulfilling monthly admin quota
- Supporting the Store Manager in any HR related events in store, including disciplinary action
- Supporting the Visual Merchandiser by providing sales results and commercial suggestions on a weekly basis.
- Any other duties that are reasonably required.
Must have 2-5 years management experience working in luxury retail. Candidates without will not be considered for the role.