Trp recruitment is a boutique recruitment consultancy. Our aim is to provide excellent recruitment solutions to the luxury and mid-market fashion sector working in partnership with leading retailers, brands and suppliers.
We have a fantastic new role with a highly successful British brand who are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Merchandiser on their non-fashion product division.
This exciting role will require the successful candidate to assist the Merchandiser in achieving sales and profit plans through managing in-season stock to planned targets and actively trading the non-clothing department.
- Supporting the Merchandiser to maximise sales and profit
- Working closely with the Buying and Design teams to build on product ranges
- Preparing and presenting weekly sales and stock analysis
- Managing category budgets and seasonal OTB presenting monthly to the Head of Merchandising
- Planning stock levels for key periods of time and manage departmental intake
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Review delivery schedules and work closely with the Buying team to guarantee the correct information is recorded on the system
- Identify opportunities and risks within range
- Propose markdown lines and maximise profit and minimise markdown spend by option
- Experience within a Merchandising team in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of merchandising systems
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A solid team player, able to communicate confidently with colleagues at all levels
- Hold the desire to progress and develop within the company