Assistant Manager - Swindon
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are now recruiting for a well known fashion and accessory brand in Swindon. This brand focuses on trend led accessories, handbags and jewellery collections for women and men.
We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager in Swindon
As Retail Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing personal customer service and selling.
* Managing people, training and coaching.
* Striving to achieve sales targets and kpi's.
* Making commercial decisions and overseeing visual merchandising.
* Driving retail and operational standards.
* Being aware of trade reports, competitor analysis and fashion trends.
* Building relationships with head office and your store manager.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward manager with experience in all of the above. This role would suit an existing Retail Manager/ strong Assistant Manager seeking career progression. On offer is the chance to work with an international brand and be part of the recent developments.
The salary will be between £20,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.