Assistant Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand -Central London
Luxury, Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Fashion, Knightsbridge, London, Premium, Jewellery, Watches, Accessories
We are currently recruiting for a great Assistant Store Manager opportunity with a leading Premium Jewellery brand.
Candidates suited for this position will enjoy the highest standards of customer service, yet enjoy being a commercial manager with strategic plans for the team.
Previous experience with either Jewellery or Accessories is essential due to the levels of product knowledge and attention to detail required.
Responsibilities with vary from:
- Conducting appraisals, reviews, disclipinaries and most HR aspects within the team
- Building on an established client book
- Ensuring customer service is of the highest standard
- Recruitment, training and development of teams
- Setting and communicating standards across stores
- Being commercially aware and ensuring KPI's are being met
- Monitoring and driving sales in the business.
- Ensuring store visuals are of a high standard
- P&L accountability and monitoring budgets and targets
- Monitoring stock loss
- Product training
- Supporting the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Ensuring the implementation of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network
Successful Candidates will....
- Have strong business acumen and have experience of increasing turnovers in your current/previous roles
- Have experience of managing Turnovers of 1 million +
- Be able to build a loyal client base for the store
- Be target-driven and have a clear understanding of KPI's
- Have strong communicational and numerical skills
- Have precious experience of CRM
- Be highly commercial
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have huge passion for the luxury industry
In return, this role offers a fantastic salary of up to £28,000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role, please apply now or send your CV to Louise@eliteassociates.co.uk .
Please note: Due to a high response of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.