Assistant Manager - Maternity Cover
Well Known Luxury Fashion Company based in Battersea area, London
We are currently looking for a maternity cover for Assistant Manager position in our store in Glasgow. As the Assistant Manager you will promote the brand and develop the business through optimizing sales and excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Demonstrate a strong awareness of the business within the framework of defined brand objectives and KPIs.
• Handle issues in a timely manner according to company policies and operational procedures.
• Provide regular feedback to the Retail Area Manager regarding store performance and other store operative issues.
• Achieve store budget and optimize sell-out within the budget provided.
• Manage all cash and credit card handling and banking procedures according to company guidelines.
• Ensure that product deliveries and movements are processed according to company stock management guidelines.
• Be responsible for the good image of the store, always ensuring it is clean and well maintained according to the company visual merchandising standards.
• Lead by example, acting as a role model for the team.
• Coach and train the staff to improve the business performance.
• have between 2 and 5 years of experience in a luxury retail business as a manager or assistant manager,
• have strong experience in managing, developing and motivating a sales team,
• have excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal) and be able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations every time.
If you would like to apply for the position, please provide your CV and cover letter.