Assistant Manager, Ladies High Street Fashion Brand
ASSISTANT MANAGER - High Street FASHION - BASINGSTOKE
This is an exciting time to join a growing fashion retailer with further plans to open more stores in the UK. This client provides fashionable Ladies clothing and accessories to a wide customer base and is seeking for an Assistant Manager to lead the team and store to success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Opening and Closing of a standalone store, following company policies and procedures.
* Managing a team of up to 10 including the management structure through; mentoring, planners and communication.
* Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, while following visual directions from Head Office.
* Working towards exceeding Kpi's in store with excellent commercial awareness and ability to action accordingly.
* Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment, to help build customer rapour and building a stylish outfit for each customers needs.
* Training and developing the team around you to further their ability to exceeding company expectations and growth within the business.
You will be currently working as a Floor Manager, Concession Manager or Assistant Manager within fashion or accessories, with fabulous understanding; of trends, style and wardrobing.
* Offering a competitive Salary
* Staff Discount
* An achievable bonus structure for you and your team
* Training and development
* And more.
KEY WORDS- Fashion, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Concession Manager, Supervisor, Floor Manager Basingstoke, Reading,