Assistant Manager - French Brand - New Store Opening - London
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER, PREMIUM, CONTEMPORARY, FRENCH, LADIES-WEAR, FASHION *NEW STORE OPENING*
This is an exciting opportunity for a current ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER to join this beautiful store on Regent Street.*New Store Opening* This brand is a French Premium ladies wear brand that reflects its unmistakable influence; a modern blend of femininity and style.
The ideal candidate will come from a premium fashion retail background, with experience in a volume store.
You must have considerable experience of assisting in store management or floor in a fashion environment. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding targets through your exceptional management skills and ability to communicate.
* Set objectives for team, review performance against set objectives (KPI driven)
* To provide exemplary customer service and manage the team to ensure this is executed
*Set and communicate retail standards across the store
* To monitor divisional sales and profit plan and deliver action plan to maximise performance
*Review competitor activity and develop strategies to exceed this.
The ideal candidate will possess:-
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Leadership and motivational skills
* be commercially aware and possess in depth experience of working towards KPIs
* Ability to plan, prioritise and cope under pressure
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to Nina@eliteassociates.co.uk (please note that due to a high number of applicants, only those successful will be contacted)