Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Fabulous footwear and accessories retailer, based in Central London, are looking for an exceptional Assistant Branch Merchandiser to be a part of their fast paced team.
This retailer is a clear market leader and growing both in the UK and Internationally.
The ideal candidate will have
* Strong retail experience.
* Already operating at Assistant Branch Merchandiser level
* Be confident in managing junior staff.
* Able to understand retail needs as well as head office strategy.
* Highly Analytical.
* Good Communication skills.
Assistant Branch Merchandiser - The Role:
* Responsibility for trading across stores and grades, working alongside the core product merchandising teams.
* Provide and analyse commercial information relating to the business strategy with a specific focus on flagship stores, grades and regions.
* Liaising with other departments such as: retail finance, distribution and visual merchandisers to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
* Reporting into the Head of Merchandising.
* Managing all stores, concessions and the online store in terms of grading and replenishment.