Area Sales Manager: Field Based Midlands, East Anglia &Amp; Ireland
This is a fantastic job opportunity to work for a leading and long established Occasionwear company with a true focus on beautiful on-trend, contemporary designs!
Area Sales Manager - The Role
* Part of a small UK team, managing your weekly schedule to encompass regular client visits across your designated area which would be from as far north west as Manchester across to East Anglia and Ireland.
* Develop and grow an already well established and lucrative area for the Midlands & Ireland with existing accounts, dealing with independent retailers from Bridal to Prom and Occasionwear to maximise their potential but to also look for future potential expansion and new business.
* Promote, attend and optimise sales opportunities at Trade Shows.
* Give excellent customer service, maintaining regular contact / visits.
* Effective use of top quality marketing materials and samples.
Area Sales Manager - The Person
* Experience of wholesale selling to the UK Retail market - independent boutiques and key accounts.
* Proven field sales experience is essential to your success, managing your time effectively to provide a superior service to our clients that is expected without question.
* Experience of occasion and or bridal wear would certainly be advantage but knowledge of womenswear fashion across the sector would be considered particularly with sales to the independent sector.
* Essential to be a Self-Starter, driven and ambitious but most importantly organised able to manage your day.
* Good presentation skills, including personal presentation in line with the Brand
* Empathy with the Independent Retailer, able to maximise mutual sales through assistance in developing their range of samples according to the market.
Area Sales Manager - The Company
Long established and very successful, the company specialises in beautifully stylish, high quality Bridal & Occasion wear Brands. An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to really make an impact on market share development.
The company supports its employees in a family culture and the remuneration potential is excellent.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.