Area Manager - Luxury Beauty Brand - London
Brand NEW and EXCITING opportunity to join leading luxury, well known, Beauty Brand as Area Manager for London - overseeing 70 Retail doors.
The Area Manager will handle overall responsibility for the UK Sales business in line with budgeted Sales for the area. The Area Manager takes full responsibility for providing inspirational leadership and management to the Retail team and ensuring targets are achieved within the budget expectations for their UK accounts, supporting them to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence. The Area Manager is responsible for setting and monitoring strategic objectives for the teams to include Sales, People Development, and Customer service. The Area Manager must have a strong understanding of in-store staff, in-store retail, as well as business development, P&L and Budgets, and have the ability to work cross functionally to deliver against the above responsibilities.
* Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy
* Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role
* Approach new business opportunities and win new business accounts
* To drive day-to-day performance and development of accounts to Deliver total net sales to achieve all forecasted numbers for their area monthly, quarterly and yearly
* Frequently visiting accounts across their area to monitor people performance, customer service, marketing activity, and connecting with in-store management, whilst motivating and supporting the teams, providing them with coaching and guidance at every given opportunity, encouraging optimum performance and on-going development
* Develop excellent and on-brand customer service understanding to ensure optimum performance, set direction for the store teams to maximise store productivity and deliver first class customer education, service, and expertise, taking ownership of all the people requirements including recruitment of the teams
* Analyse relevant business reports and sales figures to identify performance exceptions and develop recovery plans with the Retail Account Executive and Visual Merchandising Manager to maximise profits
* Working with the Education Manager, UK Account Coordinator to brief, train and manage the Retail Team ensuring first-class customer service is met all the times, motivating the team to increase sales
* Develop Retail strategy, completing regular Business Plans for each account in line with colleagues
* Present to and influence department store management, maximizing in-store support sharing promotional calendar to secure additional opportunities and to resolve any local issues.
* Demonstrate ability to budget, focus on ROI, and demonstrate commerciality/commercial thinking in Sales strategy and decision making
The ideal candidate MUST have-
* Experience in Beauty industry
* Experience with managing the Retail staff, in-store and Area Manager level
* Existing relationships with the best class retailers located in the UK&EIRE
* Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
* Incredible attention to detail
* Ability to operate at a senior level, and have meaningful commercial conversations across multilayers
of seniority and different departments
* Ability to inspire, empower, motivate, train, coach and develop people
* Excellent written, spoken communications skills, senior presentation skills
* Problem solver
* Influencing skills
* Self-starter & confident
* Passion for beauty industry
* Strong organisational Skills
* Ability to travel
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to Camilla at Elite Associates TODAY: Camilla@eliteassociates.co.uk.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS.