SuperGroup plc is the owner of the dynamic Superdry brand and operates in the premium branded fashion clothing sector. Superdry focuses on high quality fashionable menswear, womenswear and accessories, fusing vintage Americana and Japanese graphics with a British style. Superdry operates a multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, concessions, ecommerce, and UK and international wholesale.
As an Allocator you will be helping the team ensure that the right product is in the right store at the right time. Allocators are critical to our success, providing the link between Merchandising, Distribution Centres and our Stores.
Allocators have strong analytical and numerical skills and relentless attention to detail. You will enjoy working to time scales and meeting deadlines, and demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative. You will be ambitious, determined and looking to progress into a retail merchandising career.
- Allocate stock to stores based on weekly figures to enable stores to achieve their sales targets
- Input stock requirements accurately using our Mercatus system, allowing it to be picked and shipped
- Manage stock quantities to ensure stores are able to present stock to the visual standards expected
- Support the Junior Branch Merchandisers by monitoring store inventory levels
- Use reporting systems to create Store Performance Reports for the Area Managers and Stores
- Assist with Inter Store Transfers, recalls and stock building for new stores
- Someone from a retail background looking to build a career within a Merchandising setting
- Naturally analytical with excellent numerical skills
- Able to multi-task and identify priorities, and take personal responsibility to deliver upon them
- A strong communicator, written and verbal
- Appreciative of the importance of the critical path
- Willing to learn new skills and implement them quickly
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Adept at picking up new systems, with excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- A real team player
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding….
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing 50% staff discount, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!