Accounts Assistant (Maternity Cover)
International Fashion Company based in London.
Vivienne Westwood Ltd is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join the existing team as a maternity cover in our London Head Office.
This role is to provide day to day assistance to ensure that all financial records are kept up to date with the addition of general administrative duties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Processing high volumes of invoices/credit notes and ensuring they are matched and coded onto the system.
- Collate all VW shop courier information and reconcile the data with the supplier.
- Statement reconciliation on various purchase accounts
- Act as the point of contact between accounts and suppliers/stores
- Ad hoc account administrative duties
This is an opportunity for someone to develop their accounting and reporting skills while gaining relevant work experience within a professional environment.
• Finance, business administration or accounting education would be an advantage
• Excellent computer skills, able to work with Word and Excel at an advanced level
• Great communication skills and have an eye for numbers
• Extremely detail-oriented, organised and able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Able to work independently where required with initiative
• Excited about the opportunity of working in the fashion and retail sector