Account Manager Jersey And Children's Wear
Our Client is a successful supplier for major brands and retailers both UK and Internationally, supplying ready-made fashion Jersey and Childrenswear garments.
Main Responsibilities include
* Communicate with Buyers / customers on day to day issues
* Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the Company
* Product development and managing the critical path with Merchants
* Open new accounts within the UK
* Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
* Provide guidance and assistance to design teams to ensure product development aligns with internal strategy and customer strategy
* In conjunction with design team, present new product to customers
* If possible should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
* Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
* Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
* General administrative work that might be required for the fulfillment of the assignments in hand.
* Travel in UK and to Far East
* Experience selling into the Fashion High street retailers
* Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
* Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
* Must be dedicated and detailed orientated
* Must be capable of working under pressure
* Have an ability to work to critical path
* Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Be able to travel within UK and Far East
This role can be based in Manchester or London