Step into our world of recruitment and experience the difference our personalised approach can make to you.
Our clients benefit from the expertise our consultants have, as they are able to offer over 10 years in-house fashion industry experience. We understand the life cycle of the product, from design through to point of sale in this fast paced industry and know exactly what is required for each specific role and brand fit.
We are proud to work with luxury and iconic labels, leading designers and established retail brands who can open doors of opportunity for talented professionals seeking their next move.
An experienced Account Manager is required for a fast growing and well established supplier.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced softs Account Manager, with a proven track record of creating long term relationships with customers and have experience working with High street accounts including Arcadia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for customers, liaising with them regularly
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers
- Generating sales across various high street accounts, always striving to achieve sales targets
- Working with the team to ensure deadlines and delivery lead times are met – keeping the customer updated at all times
- Generating sales reports and forecasting sales based on activity and orders
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing and new business – collaborating with the rest of the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Keep records up to date and complete any admin where necessary
The ideal candidate will be an established Account Manager experienced in softs, with a proven track record of achieving sales and maintaining key relationships within a supplier to the high street. You will be a strong influencer and excellent communicator, able to deal with teams and customers at all levels.
This is a very busy role, managing multiple high profile accounts, so the successful candidate must be tenacious, flexible and used to working within a fast paced environment. You will be customer focused and sales driven, always striving to achieve business growth whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team!
May and Stephens acts as an ‘’employment agency’’ in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.