Two Italian entrepreneurs set to launch an online store selling premium headpieces Made in Italy. The brand named Bandada’, will introduce to the customer audience a collection of headbands, neckerchiefs and turbans in premium velvet, silk and angora.
The products will feature plain design, multi prints or precious embellishments. A top range of limited edition soft cashmere headbands will be introduced on top of these collections.
Each Bandada' creation will be made of natural fibers such as wool, cashmere, angora, silk and linen. Products will be exported worldwide including Europe, the Far East and North America.
We are always on the lookout for the most nerdy, creative, and innovative minds to join our team. We believe in hiring people who share our love for apparel design, architecture and fashion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of our team, creating 2 annual collections. More specifically, the position entails the following tasks:
– Design all accessories for Bandada' based on the founders inspirations (headbands, headwraps, scarves, turbans, neckerchiefs)
– Prepare design presentations for review meetings
– Research trends, fabrics, colour charts etc.
– Catalogue, organize, and archive designs
– Manage the sampling and proto production phase with manufacturers
– 2+ years experience in accessory design within the luxury or premium market
– Bachelor’s or advanced degree in fashion design or industrial design
– An in-depth knowledge of working with delicate fabrics
– Managing the sampling and proto production phase with manufacturers
– Proficiency in Adobe CS6, Photoshop.
– Create accurate, clear technical drawings to allow samples to be made.
– Create technical drawings, colour-ups and product prototypes throughout the design process.
– An independent and well organized approach to taking on responsibilities
– A high level of personal taste
– Creative and intuitive mindset
– Written and oral fluency in English
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE is preferred
Deadline for sending through applications is the 24th of February.
- Cover letter
- A copy of your design portfolio, including creative sketches, moodboard(s), expressions and, preferrably, tech packs.